Write the dialogues for a scene?
Creating your story characters come from observing real life and your imagination. Writing dialogues makes a story more interesting. This prompt write might lead to your writing your short story - fiction! Or you could just have fun! With a few questions you could create an interesting character and use them in a story. A short story for starters!
Creative prompt for Writing Dialogues
Look at the picture and write a dialogue going on in the minds of these women as they shop for groceries. Don't stick to regular things.
Imagine their home and backgrounds and create a character sketch for both
- What's going on in their minds..?
- Where do they live? Who are their family members?
- What do they do?
- Where are they coming from? Are they home-makers or working women?
- What would you find in their purses?
- What would they buy depending on the role you have chosen?
- What is going on in the minds of these women apart from shopping?
- Now imagine that these women turned to each other. What would the dialogue be...?
Wasn't that fun!